Links

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

HEY PHIL!!!!!

Hey my little Punxatawny Rodent buddy, what is up with all this white stuff all over the ground?

I know, Mother Nature is at it again, but we know you have some influence on the old hag.

Hey I have Possible (hint hint) menu item for next Tuesdays dinner, tell me what you think.



FRIED GROUNDHOG


1 Groundhog (preferably one named Phil from Punxatawny)
1 tbsp salt
1 cup flour
2 tbsp fat

Clean Phil; remove glands, painfully as possible; cut into 6 or 7 pieces while cussing the snow. Parboil in salted water for 1 hour hopefully this will remind him about what kind of weather I prefer. Remove from broth; roll in flour and fry in hot fat (deep fat may be used) until brown. Serves 6 and goes well with Margaritas and Jimmy Buffet music.

No comments: