Links

Friday, January 22, 2010

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend and a Big Ole Hairy Friday.

Well I do have to say it has been a short week with Monday having been a nice holiday. I'll boot scoot out an hour early from work today to meet and talk about my upcoming surgery that I'll have this spring.

Stopped by last night to take Val a spare lap top while she sits in the hospital with Erica. I'm sure it was enough to keep her entertained for the evening.

The majority of the family will be meeting at Golden Coral tomorrow. Moke has been in and it will give everyone a chance to sit and talk to him before he has to go back. Rich's untimely passing sort of took away from his first part of his trip, I'm looking forward to sitting down and talking to him before he redeploys.

No comments: