Links

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Computer Problems

Looks like I get to restore my computer again as soon as I get my restore CD's from Dell. I was hacking some software and screwed up and got a virus that just invaded my computer and actually deleted Windows Explorer, basically making my computer worthless.

I tried to do a restore, but noticed I did not have all then needed CD's, I must have lost one in the move. I got on Michelle's machine and ordered a new one.

Of course my Windows machine isn't running, but I run a dual boot system and have Ubuntu running also. So, I can be online and have access to all my files to back up, I just can't run the windows operating system at this time.

Pittsburgh was nice yesterday, it was nice to get out of the office and hand out some business cards to a few feds.

Have a great day.

No comments: