Links

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

How about a tidbits


* Every once in a while you come across a little bit of writers block and the only solutions you have is to either not do a blog post or do a tidbits, I don;t like not being able to post so you get the tidbits.

* I talked to Web today at work, he's at the DOE doing a little contracting for a while. He said Nick and Terri are finally getting settled in and getting everything organized.

* I'm still updating all my contacts on my iPhone, there was a lot of information lost and I just need to repopulate the data. The important ones are done so far to an extent, I've still got a ways to go. I would like to get as much data about people as possible.

* As I was writing this BLOG (the night before) one of Michelle's cats got itself into one of the most precarious of situations. We're still trying to figure out how she got in butt end first in a tight and elevated space.

* In case you have not noticed, Illegal fireworks are about to be legal in West Virginia. It is currently in the state legislature and about to be voted on. The fireworks would be taxed at 10% and the revenue from the taxes would be used to support local Volunteer Fire Departments. We'll be able to buy the real stuff this year without having to go to Ohio or another neighboring state.

* How's that for a blog without having anything to say?

No comments: