Links

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Hump Day

I made the grave mistake yesterday of not blogging in the morning, or should I say the night before, so I am going to make sure that we don't make that mistake two days in a row. As absent minded as I appear to be this week, I'm making sure that my readers will have their daily dose of George's Journal with their breakfast and coffee this morning.

For those of you interested, West Virginia Men's basketball team will play today against the winner of last night's Notre Dame v Rutgers game in the Big East Tournament. Hopefully we can win this one and make it the quarterfinal round of eight. Hopefully we'll be ready for them or it will be a very short tournament.

A few updates, First I talked to Terri last night, she and Nick have found a place off of Joe something road. They will be finalizing everything today and should be moving in shortly and I'm sure they will appreciate a hand if anyone wants to pitch in when they move.

Talked to Amy last night, she wants me to convert a few files for her from her old camcorder. I told her no problem and I would be more than happy to do it for her.

Michelle and I watched the movie Role Models last night. It was actually quite entertaining. See the trailer.

No comments: