Links

Sunday, March 15, 2009

It has been one Magical Year

It was one year ago today that I went and saw arguable and laughably the worst movie that I have ever went and paid to go see, 10,000 BC. With me for the first time was my former boss at Valley Mart as we were on our very first date.

I remember she was nervous as heck and her heart was beating out of her chest the first time I kissed her. That was one year ago today. The past 365 days that have arguably been the best of my life so far.

I've spent Holidays with someone I love, done numerous and adventurous GeoCaches, WVU Sporting events and just lived a full life. It's been a year later and I have finally officially living with someone, the first time in my life as strange as that may seem.

It's been a special year with a special lady, let's hope she'll have me for a few more.

To the love of my life, I would like to say Happy Anniversary sweetie.

No comments: