Links

Friday, March 20, 2009

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes it is once again that time of the week when we take a little time our from our labors of the week and take a little time out to enjoy the fruits of our labors. It is once again the start of yet another weekend and another Big Ole Hairy Friday. Except I'm off today and started me weekend yesterday.

I have been busy the last couple of evenings, got a nasty computer virus and I couldn't find my restore disc. So, I ordered one from Dell and it was here the next day. Wed night I re-installed Windows without reformatting the Hard Drive, thinking maybe that would do it. Well, that was an obvious no and I had to reformat it yesterday before I left for work and go the majority of it up and running last night when I got home from work.

If you are a basketball fan, the Mountaineers play this afternoon at 3:00 in the first round of the NCAA Tournament. Dayton is a pretty good team and we are going to have to play a solid game to beat them, I'm hoping we do because I have the Mountaineers winning in all my brackets.

Michelle was under the weather a little bit the last few days, I think she has caught the stomach flu again. Hopefully she'll be feeling a little better today and I don't catch it.

Have a great Friday and let's cheer on the Mountaineers.

No comments: