Links

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Some Saturday Morning Rumblings


I'm up and I think that everyone else is asleep all nice and cozy in their beds, except Chad who is draining a fish tank, and resting peacefully. I have a nice fire going in the fireplace for a little early morning ambiance. We bought a little over a cord from Michelle's brother in law last week, so we're using it to heat primarily. The heat has been shut off for a while (it was an oven down here with it on), so the fireplace makes it nice and comfortable.

Did anyone watch that basketball game yesterday? Wow you talk about being a little disappointed, I have West Virginia going to the Elite 8 in my basketball bracket and they lose in the first round of the NCAA Tournament to Dayton. Not taking nothing away from Dayton, they played hard and played to win, and managed to pick up their first NCAA Tournament Basketball victory since 1990 with a 60-68 victory over the Mountaineers. I guess I don't have to pay too close of attention to the Sunday games as we are not in them. It was a good season, a little disappointed with the way it ended, but a good season. I look forward to the 2009-10 season after we only lose Alex Ruoff and add a little more beef upfront.

What's with this cold weather, it's springtime the temps should be much higher than they are right now (it's 21 Degrees outside as U type this) and I am ready for a little bit of that warm springtime weather.

I've not had a lot of luck electronically in the past few days. My computer crashed and after I got it all back up and running I lost all of my contacts in my iPhone. I've started adding them all back in, but it will tale some time to get everything just right again. Shoot me an e-mail with your addresses (email and physical) if I haven't already talked to you.

I think Kim is going to stop over today, she has a TV stand that she wants to get rid of since they got their new Big Screen TV, so I'm going to take it off of her hands for her. I think I can find a place to put it.

I hope everyone has a great day.

No comments: