Links

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

No Jury Duty this week!!!!


I called into the Jury answering service last night and was told that there were no trials until September 22 and I needed to call in on Friday to check and see if I needed to report.

Rock on, that's two whole weeks now that I have managed to avoid serving on Jury Duty during the week. I was a little worried about Friday evening, with Brittany's homecoming being that night, it's not like you can tell the judge to hurry up and adjourn because you have someplace to go.

Two weeks down, three to go. Now if I can be lucky enough to have the next three weeks go like the prior two, I'll be a pretty lucky guy and will have served his community with little effort.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Check out AvoidJuryDuty.com for some tips for getting out of jury duty.