Links

Friday, September 12, 2008

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes, it is once again that time of the week when we cease the labors for the week and take time out to enjoy the fruits of our labors, it is once again the weekend!!!

Last night Michelle and I went over to Westwood Middle School to watch Cheat Lake take on South Middle. Arron was playing, but Cheat lake came up on the wrong end of a 30-0 game. They'll be OK, they just need to work on a few fundamentals.

Tonight, the Mohigans will be hosting Fairmont Senior at Pony Lewis Field. Weather permitting, Michelle and I will be there with our butt cushions cheering on my Alma Mater.

Mom called me last night, I guess Amy was having labor pains. I'll keep everyone updated as things may or may not develop.

Pam is having Calvin's birthday party Saturday at 2:00 at Krepps Park.

Is it quitting time yet?

No comments: