Links

Friday, September 19, 2008

It's a Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes, it is once again that time of the week when we cease our labors for the week and take time out to enjoy the fruits of our labors, it's the start of yet another weekend.

For me however, it's a three day weekend cause I'm off for the day for a few reasons. There are a few things I want and need to do today and it'll take the pinch for time off tonight.

I stayed up last night (arggghh) we lost 14-17 in what was a very badly coached and managed game. I sat their last night (quiet if you believe that) just shaking my head in disbelief the whole game.

Got to wait for an overnight FedEx package today, big announcement coming from me in the very near future. Some of you may already know, so I won't discuss it publicly yet.

Have to go to the courthouse and pay my taxes today so I can get my new tags for my car. I was waiting until I was called in for Jury Duty, but haven't been called in in two weeks so far.

Tonight Brittany is going to be in the Clay Battelle High School Homecoming tonight. It starts with a parade in Blacksville at 5:30 followed by the homecoming queen announcement at halftime.

Have a great day.

No comments: