Links

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Midweek Mouth

I could do a tidbits, but I've decided to change it up a little bit with a new thread title, mainly because it does manage to give me a little bit of content to talk about when I am clearly trying to bluff my way through an meaningless blog with some bumbling text.

I have been having fun the past few days reorganizing my contacts from my computer. My iPhone updates based on my address book and my outlook calender, so now I have to go back and give it as much information about as many of my contacts as possible. On my other phone I just had one entry for each number, then if you had a cell phone I would call it your name and cell as a contact name. Worked pretty good on the old phone, but this phone's capabilities go way beyond that and I want to use them to the fullest that I can.

Michelle has been a little under the weather the past few days, but she seemed to be fine when I spoke with her last night. She is taking today off to possibly go back home for a funeral. A close friend of her's Aunt passed away a few days ago and she is contemplating going to East Liverpool for the funeral.

I may get a treat tonight though, she is going to be at my place making dinner when I get home. God I love her. =)

Tomorrow night Michelle and I will be going to watch Arron play football at Westwood middle school.

Going to go and try a few new applications that I've added to the iPhone. Have a great day.

No comments: