Links

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Changing Jobs

It's been in the works for some time now, but it is now official as I have received and accepted the offer and informed my current employer of the situation.

I currently work for a company called Information Manufacturing Corporation that I started the day after my last day with Infotech, a company I had been with for three years.

I started with IMC in Morgantown and we eventually moved our office to Fairmont in the Mollohan Building. It was a company that I made quite a few friends at and will leave with a degree of sadness because I really do see some great things happening there.

On October 14th, I will have served my last day with IMC and will be moving to my new company and new position with my new company Science Applications International Corporation (SAIC) here in Morgantown. I have been offered and accepted the position of Energy Assurance Analyst managing a project for the National Energy Technology Laboratory for the Department of Energy.

This is a big career opportunity for me and I am very excited about this opportunity. I will miss IMC, but am excited about the future.

No comments: