Links

Monday, September 29, 2008

Back to the grindstone

Weekend is over and it was a great one. We stayed in and took lazy days on Friday and Sunday after a long day Saturday with some Mountaineer Football.

I managed to update my iPhone calender to try to incorporate everyone's birthday into it and set myself up reminders. I had them all on my old phone, but they were saved to the phone rather than the card. That phone didn't really have the sync options that the iPhone has, now I have everything backed up. I should be good to go as far as my calender.

Three weeks of Jury Duty down, two weeks to go and I have not had to report as of yet. There was a trial last week, but I managed to avoid being one of the fifteen jurors that were called in to serve during that trial.

IMC is going to start a company wide change in the work week, starting when I leave. They are going to do one week five eight hour shifts, one week four ten hour shifts and alternate them so you have every other Friday off. This starts at the end of my time with IMC.

Have a great day.

No comments: