Links

Saturday, July 01, 2006

One day down

First day of my four day weekend has been completed. I ended up having four things I planned on doing, but I only managed to get through with two today. If I had a chance I wanted to go and play paintball but that never materialized. I was also invited to Ron and Dreama's with Kim and Robert to watch fireworks. Unfortunately I couldn't make either event today and I offer my humblest appology to Ron and Dreama and thank them for the invitation.

The day started with me going to my very first Newbraugh/Koon family reunion. This will Junior's last year preaching at the church, and he will be retiring at the end of this month as the pastor.

Next came my traditional 4th of July weekend activity and that was to go to the Rosiak 4th of July party. I always look foreward to this, for it is the one day I get to bring out and use my Extra Large Super Soaker for the traditional water battle. Usually every few years I get to catch up with Jackie and see what is or has been going on in her life. She was there this tear and we managed to set an hour and a half or so to catch up with each other.

I also was able to sit down and spend some quality time with Trish, which was pretty nice because it seems that the 4th of July Pic Nic is the only time we manage to do this. Pat and Frank mentioned inviting me over for the next cookout, so maybe I'll get another chance to sit down and spend some quality time with her again.

Over all it was a great day. I wish there were 48 hours in it, but there aren't.



Family Reunion with Nick, terri, Vicki, Paul and Mom



Trish



Frank (Trish's dad)



Trish and Jackie



Me and Pat (Trish's Mom)



Me and Trish



Me and Jackie

No comments: