Links

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Heat Wave

We have been in a small heat wave as of late. This has been the 4th straight day that the temperature has reached 90+ degrees and it's calling for another 90 degrees tomorrow. The temps look like they will be dropping slightly Friday and Saturday down to lower 80's and upper 70's. Do I need to remind anyone how much I hate snow?

We have two makeup softball games on Saturday afternoon, so the slight drop in temperature is welcomed. What we need though is a good day of solid rain, the water table seems to be down a little bit and our fresh oxygen producing vegetation needs a good ole drink of water.

Other than that not much is happening with me, I do have a small Texas Hold Em tournament to play in this weekend with some of my softball team mates. Some of these guys are really good and have actually played and won a few larger tournaments that have been run here in Morgantown, so it should be a nice little challenge.

No comments: