Links

Saturday, July 08, 2006

A Lazy Day

Every once in a while you need a lazy day. That's just a day you really don't do a damn thing other than lay around and watch TV. For me, that is what today is and has been. I haven't anything and I'm even watching the Paintball Championships on ESPN.

I did manage to play a couple Texas Hold Em Tounaments on partypoker.net today, I came in second in one and went out early on a stupid move on the other one. I just wasn't getting any cards in that game and had to get aggressive before I got choked out of the tournament by the chip leaders.

Not too much planned for tonight either, maybe watch a movie or two. Tomorrow starts a typical Sunday for me.

Maybe I'll watch a couple episode of the Red Green Show that comes on in a couple minutes on PBS.

No comments: