Links

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Joey's birthday party

Yesterday was a Joey's birthday party. His birthday I come to find out was the week earlier, but they had held off the party until this week. Joey was under the impression that the party was tomorrow, but surprise it was a big shock to him that it was yesterday.

You talk about a birthday for the ages, he got remote control airplanes, snow cone machines and just about every conceivable thing a seven year old boy could want.

The party started off with a pizza party and the traditional cake and ice cream which then led to the opening of his traditional presents. After this was all over with Gary snuck out into the shed and closed the door to surprise him with his last present. Of course I made this once in a lifetime event a Kodak moment and actually got a little movie capturing the event.

I think I am going to ask Gary and Renee to adopt me.

No comments: