Links

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

What's uppinings

* I'll venture to Frostburg again tomorrow for the day. It is probably going to be a nice long day, I am going to carpool up tomorrow with a friend of mine.

* Pam and George ordered a new computer a few weeks ago and they bought a new Dell. I guess they were having some problems with the monitor and Dell is going to send them a new one.

* I was going to play another Texas Hold Em tournament this weekend, but it looks like it's the rainout weekend for softball and I have three games scheduled between Saturday Night and Sunday Morning. Hopefull we can get our groove back and snap a three game losing streak.

* I was talking to Jean this past weekend and she told me Amy and Ralphie ventured to the beach so Amy could get her feet wet. I think they have already returned.

* Moke went to Pittsburgh for his National Guard weigh in last week, he had lost 23 pound and needs to lose another three. I'm thinking he will be returning this weekend.

2 comments:

Holly said...

Hey George - I knew you'd be blogging :-) I was REALLY bad and had not posted since January - wow. But I am back and will be uploading pictures from my unpcoming vacation to Alaska's Kenai Penninsula at in a few weeks...take care. How long till football?!?!?!!?!?

George Hall said...

Hey Holly, glad to see you are back in the world of blogging. I'm ready for some football.