Links

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Ouch

Yesterday seemed to be a day of setbacks all day long. The day started out with a softball game against the team we were competing for first place against. Wow, talk about a complete disaster, I can't even start to talk about how bad we were in every aspect of the game. I think the final score was something like 22-3, but the score was closer than the game. We couldn't field, couldn't hit and gave a demonstration on how not to run the bases.

The day culminated later that night with a series of Texas Hold Em Tournaments. In the Big game I ended up going out by going all in with poclet aces against a King Five. The Flop, turn nor river never showed another Ace, however it did show another King and a five. We had a losers tournament while the large tournament was still going on, started with two tables, and I managed to lose that one. One final tournament showed me with an early chip lead and going all in with pocket nines. I just wasn't catching any breaks all night long, One hand I lost big after a High Flush draw off the flop to lose to a full house in the Big Tournament.

I've had better days..LOL



Of course I believe in luck. How otherwise to explain the success of some people you detest?--Jean Cocteau

No comments: