Links

Thursday, May 14, 2020

Photo Flashback Thursday



Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out, time to look at some of the 30,000+ images that I have either captured with a Camera, Scanned or just simply stolen off the internet. Little lost moments in time that I post up and relive tight here for everyone while I try to recall the moments around that image. Sometimes it's pretty easy to find that image and sometimes it's a challenge, although one thing it always is is a whole lot of fun for me.

This weeks pic is almost as old as this blog, almost I do have to say. I had posted my first blog post years ago, 8 days before I took this picture if that is any indication how long ago this picture was taken.

As I seem to recall many of us went to Pam and Georges house to help celebrate Calvin's birthday. Gary and Moke went into their kitchen, which is not located where their living room is and the old living room is now the new kitchen. Gary was and probably still is a masterful guitar player, someone who music just came natural to and you could just tell he was born to be a musician.

Great days gone by.

Make this one a great day and make yourselves a memorable one.

No comments: