Links

Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Wednesday

Here we are in the middle of that thing we refer to as the work week, or at least for all of you who go out and are working on a daily basis. I'm here still sticking in Resumes and hoping for something to break in the very near future, just for my own peace of mind.

Michelle will be traveling to Southpoint in Canonsburg today to work in that office, they are all getting together in office for a day to go over a few things. It'll be her first full day in an office since March 31 when they closed the Fairmont office down and the Corona Virus pretty much shut everything down.

Me I'm probably going to run a few errands today as Michelle is away, not much other than that other than watching the job market and hoping something opens up pretty soon as I need a good challenge. Something to work my brain and make it feel productive in some way or another. I'm feeling rather blah and a lot of that is from me lacking any kind of challenge where I am actually in control of the outcome in one way or another. The job search is one, but all I can do is put as many resumes and feelers out there as I can and hope I have the right resume, at the right time in the right hands. The inspiration is there, the perspiration is there, now I just need an intersection with opportunity. When you feel like you are at your wits end, you just have to keep plugging away.

Something tells me all the rain we had yesterday has a lot to do with how I am feeling as I am writing this. I'm always smiling when there is sunshine and it's warm.

Have a great day, go out and change the world.


No comments: