Links

Saturday, May 09, 2020

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit in a quiet household, my co-author is once again sleeping in and in snug as a bug in a rug with Michelle as I'm here flying solo once again.

I'm not sure what is up with this Polar Vortex crap, but I was done with the snow and cold long ago. It's May, we've already cut grass three times this year and now we're getting this cold stuff? Couldn't it just wait until say like mid July when people would actually appreciate it. Peanut hates it as it limits her Meowtside time.

Not much else going on, did my running around yesterday doing some chores, Sams Club and we went to Lowes to buy a new Microwave. The old one still worked and we're probably going to give it to one of the kids, but the base of the rotating tray reservoir was starting to show signs of wear and Michelle wanted a new one, so I obliged. 

I saw where WVU is furloughing over 800 people later this month, it's just going to be temporary for a couple of months, but not for all. The Athletic Department said some staff will not be called back after the furloughs and WVU's coaches all agreed to a 10% paycut for next Fiscal year. It's not just WVU, every school and University is going to be facing this in the next fiscal year because of the Corona Virus.

Have yourselves a superfantastic Saturday, I miss my Saturday Morning Cartoons.

No comments: