Links

Saturday, May 02, 2020

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit once again in a quiet household, my co-author is no where to be found this morning. I'm up a little early to write down my thoughts before I go back to bed for a few hours.

Todays highlight is going to be a Zoom Call this evening with my family. Kim has an account and we are all going to log in and spend a little bit of time together with everyone. I really haven't seen anyone in a while, so this will be kind of nice to be able to see peoples faces.

Other than that nothing going on here. You'll notice a some traffic around town, a lot of students are going to be returning to Morgantown in the next two weeks to get their belongings from their dorms and apartments, so I would use a little extra caution this weekend and next just to keep yourself safe.

Have a great day, see many of you this evening.

No comments: