* How about a Cinco De Mayo version of Tuesday's tidbits!!!
* It has been 20,607 days since I first set forth on this earth and made my presence known to all.
* It has been 5,833 days since I graduated from WVU with a Degree in Geography.
* 4,434 days ago Michelle and I went out to see a movie and have some pizza. It was the start of a long relationship that continues to this day.
* 3,658 days ago I proposed to Michelle, 4:00 in the morning in the back yard.
* It was 4,100 days ago in front of our closest friends and family, Michelle and I tied the knot with the help of a co-worker of hers.
* I have now lived 821 days longer than my Dad did and I'm still going.
* I have 4,242 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred days here or there.
* The next Backyard Brawl where we beat Pitt's ass in Football is only 849 days away.
* 273 more days until Phil steps to center stage again for Groundhogs Day. I haven't seen my furry little buddy in a couple of weeks.
* 258 more days to go until my Goodbye 2020 Blog is posted, recapping my year.
* There are 233 more shopping days left until Christmas 2020.
* My next Anniversary of my 21st Birthday will be in 208 more days.
* There are 131 days to go until Michelle and I set sail once again to the Caribbean. Hopefully the events of the past week don't rain on this parade.
* There are 84 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our Ninth Wedding Anniversary together.
* There are 72 days until Michelle and I head to Pittsburgh to see Reba in concert.
* There are only 47 days until the start Summer 2020!!!!!
* I have written 6,012 blogs in the now 15 1/2 years since I started blogging.
* No drone flights this weekend, but that has pretty much been my recurring theme this year with that. I do have a plan to fly Hayley's wedding venue sometime this spring for her.
* Michelle is working from home still, it may be a while as things are progressing slowly.
* Michelle watched a movie I watched a a couple of nights ago last night, Mine 9 and I think it was the hardest movie she has ever seen. I think if my Dad was still a coal miner I would have had a lot of trouble watching it and it is based in West Virginia.
* Things should start to reopen slowly today in West Virginia, restaurants are now allowed to have out door dining.
* Corona Virus, you can still track it here.
* They STILL have not found Mountie Python, the 15' snake that escaped in Sabraton this summer.. He even has his own twitter account. Although my guess is that snake is deceased.
* I'm STILL converting some old VHS tapes to Digital Format for Trish. I really need to get back on this as I am such a procrastinator.
* Have yourselves a great day.
* Hi ho hi ho