* It has been 20,621 days since I was born, all those years ago. Ironically there are a few jobs that I am looking at at my place of birth.
* It has been 5,847 days since I graduated from WVU with a Degree in Geography.
* 4,448 days ago Michelle and I had our first date together. She was nervous as it was her first date since her Husband Rich had passed away.
* 3,672 days ago I proposed to Michelle, 4:00 in the morning in the back yard.
* It was 4,114 days ago in front of our closest friends and family, Michelle and I tied the knot with the help of a co-worker of hers.
* I have now lived 835 days longer than my Dad did and I'm still going.
* I have 4,228 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred days here or there.
* The next Backyard Brawl where we beat Pitt's ass in Football is only 835 days away.
* 259 more days until Phil steps to center stage again for Groundhogs Day. I still haven't seen my furry little buddy in a couple of weeks, he must be on vacation.
* 244 more days to go until my Goodbye 2020 Blog is posted, recapping my year.
* There are 219 more shopping days left until Christmas 2020.
* My next Anniversary of my 21st Birthday will be in 194 more days.
* There are 117 days to go until Michelle and I set sail once again to the Caribbean. Hopefully the events of the past week don't rain on this parade.
* There are 70 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our Ninth Wedding Anniversary together.
* There are 58 days until Michelle and I head to Pittsburgh to see Reba in concert.
* There are only 33 days until the start Summer 2020!!!!!
* I have written 6,026 blogs in the now 15 1/2 years since I started blogging.
* No drone flights this weekend, but that has pretty much been my recurring theme this year with that. I do have a plan to fly Hayley's wedding venue sometime this spring for her.
* Michelle is working from home still, it may be a while as things are progressing slowly.
* I think I either talked to or called pretty much everyone in my family over the weekend with the exception of a couple Nephews.
* Things should start to reopen slowly today in West Virginia, restaurants are now allowed to have out door dining and some other businesses are starting to re-open.
* Corona Virus, you can still track it here.
* They STILL have not found Mountie Python, the 15' snake that escaped in Sabraton this summer.. He even has his own twitter account. Although my guess is that snake is deceased.
* I'm STILL converting some old VHS tapes to Digital Format for Trish. I really need to get back on this as I am such a procrastinator.
* Have yourselves a great day.
* Hi ho hi ho