Links

Monday, May 11, 2020

Rather Rinse Repeat

Here we go once again, the start of another round of doing what it is that we do for a living, me I'll be throwing more and more resumes out there to see if I can garner any attention the same as I have done every Monday for the past few weeks.

Other than that, nothing else is really new. I called Mom and spoke to her for a little while yesterday morning, she seems to be doing alright and said that Gerald is making progress. She said he is up and and starting to get around a little bit, which is always a really good sign.

I hope everyone had a great Mother's Day and a memorable one. Stay safe this week and the following weeks as WVU students are still trying to move out of their dorms and apartments. Stay home, Binge watch and taker naps, tell them Dr George told you so.

Have yourselves a great start of the week and an awesome day.


No comments: