Links

Friday, May 03, 2019

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend and a Big Ole Hairy Friday.

Friday is finally upon us, hopefully we should be getting our car back from the shop either today or tomorrow. I know Michelle misses her car, the rental was nice but it's not her car.

I'll be out working once again this weekend at the same location that I worked last week. I had a good start last weekend, I'm just going to try to keep it going and see what I can get knocked off this weekend and then we'll reassess where everything is. We may need to reassign it to a traveler, but we'll have to wait and see as I am only available on weekends. It's an hour each way travel time to get to the segment, and I don't get off work at NETL until 4:30, son that limits what I can do during the week as far as traveling to other segments outside of the Morgantown area.

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: