Links

Saturday, May 18, 2019

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit once again on a quiet Saturday Morning, I kind of slept in today but I'm going to have a busy day today to say the least.

We have been invaded with Cats, not only do we have Sophie and Peanut, but we are cat sitting Hayley's Cats Figaro and Tilly as her and Tyler as they are in Alabama for the Hangout Music Festival again this year. They went last year and had such a great time they have been planning this trip for a whole year and are down there enjoying themselves. They are going to spend a few extra days and should be back in Morgantown probably Thursday. Until then, we are Cat sitting.

I'm going to head South here in a very short while to once again do some work for RTI. We lost one of our Field Interviewers this quarter and me and the girl from Elkins have been hustling to fill in and do her segments. I got the one that was untouched and was bigger than both of my local segments combined, and considering I have an hours worth of travel both ways, I'm only able to work this segment during the weekends. The good news is, I sent my boss a couple of Candidates for the area, one of which she hired and will be heading to Raleigh NC for a week of intense training next month for her certification and to begin work for us in July. What does that mean for me, lighter case load next quarter where I don't have to assist in someone else's segment and the big news? I get a $500 bonus if they last until the end of the year as an incentive for finding the candidate. Yeah Me. That should just about cover Michelle's plane ticket if we go back to St Louis for for re-certification this January. I'm hoping for a warmer location like Dallas though.

Michelle got back from Charleston last night and went to dinner with her Sister Chris at some church function, she seemed to have had a great time.

Have yourselves a great day today. Hi ho hi ho

No comments: