* Monday is over with, we were scheduled to have our first Softball game last night, can't think of a better reason to do a tidbits.
* It has been 20,253 since my birth, it was just a mere 21 years ago if you know how to do proper math.
* It has been 5,476 days since I graduated from WVU with a Degree in Geography, WVU just graduated a number of other people this past weekend.
* 4,077 days ago Michelle and I had our first date together, she is still with me despite the bad movie that I picked.
* 3,301 days ago I got down on one knee and asked Michelle to be my wife.
* It was 2,832 days ago in front of our closest friends and family, Michelle and I were married and partied and feasted. That's the important thing.
* I have now lived 464 days longer than my Dad did, his 74th birthday was yesterday and I hope everyone enjoyed my little video of him I shared.
* I have 4,599 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred days here or there, like I said I love what I do and who knows when I would retire.
* The next Backyard brawl where we beat Pitt's ass in Football is only 1,206 days away. Sounds like the two schools are negotiating as well.
* 264 more days until Phil steps to center stage again for Groundhogs Day. I'm loving our Spring weather that we have been having.
* 248 more days to go until my Goodbye 2019 Blog is posted, where I relive the previous year through what was posted right here in my blog. Would you believe over 1/4 of the year is over with already?
* There are 225 more shopping days left until Christmas 2019, you have plenty of time to prepare but lets enjoy the now and not worry about December.
* My next Anniversary of my 21st Birthday will be in 201 more days, this should be about my 35th Anniversary of it.
* There are 84 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our Eighth Wedding Anniversary together, seems like only yesterday.
* 54 Days until Michelle and I jump on an Airplane and head to San Diego for a week. I'll be at the GIS Wonderland and Michelle will be exploring beautiful San Diego.
* There are 39 days until the start of my Second favorite season. SUMMERTIME!!!!!
* I have written 5,636 blogs in the 14 1/2 years since I first tested this thing called blogging out.
* I did put my drone up in the back yard late last week, nothing major just a little flight time around the house to re-acclimate myself with the controls.
* I still need a new impossible project, maybe my next impossible project will be to find another impossible project.
* Michelle's Company is kicking butt, they have pretty much nailed the big nation wide contract that they have been trying to get. Who is the client? Not Coca Cola would be the answer.
* Ice and Pearl were both put in the shop last week to fix a couple of non-related issues. Ice from a wreck and Pearl needed her windshield replaced.
* Yes I am still pre-writng my weeks blogs on the weekend. I took off this past Sunday from working either job, but I'm still pre-writing them. Less stress during the week.
* Michelle will be traveling for work this week. Once again she will be heading down to Charleston as she heads up the Charleston Art Walk for her company.
* I'm STILL converting some old VHS tapes to Digital Format for Trish. I really need to get back on this as I am such a procrastinator.
* Have yourselves a great day.
* Hi ho hi ho