Links

Monday, May 06, 2019

Another work week or a continuance

That fun filled thing that we all refer to as the weekend is now behind us, now it is time to stick our collective noses back on the grindstone for another fun filled week of doing what it is we do for a living. It's time for me to come out of the field from working and head into the office to work.

One nice thing that happens today, weather permitting, is that it is the start of the 2019 Senior Men's Softball League. The boys of summer will assemble once again this evening at 6:00 as we take on Honest Abe's used cars, one of the funnest group of guys to compete against. It's been all the judges and lawyers in town as well as a few prominent business men that we will be taking on. I'm just happy to be hitting the field again for another summer, which will be my 35th year minus a few that I did not play, of playing softball at BOPARC.

As of press time, we have not heard anything about Ice and it is still in the shop being repaired. Michelle is driving a Chevy Equinox for the time being until the Subaru is all repaired.

Speaking of cars, I need to get my windshield replaced in Pearl. It started with a little crack on the upper drivers side and now has spread into my line of sight. I have full coverage, so my deductible on that is only $100. I'll try scheduling it today.

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: