* Monday has been completed, my streak is starting the home stretch and today is a Tuesday (I think), time for a tidbits.
* It has been 20,246 since my birth, it was just a mere 21 years ago if you know how to do proper math.
* It has been 5,469 days since I graduated from WVU with a Degree in Geography, I am ecstatic that I get to go to the biggest event for my discipline this year.
* 4,070 days ago Michelle and I had our first date together, she is still with me despite the bad movie that I picked.
* 3,294 days ago I got down on one knee and asked Michelle to be my wife. Michelle reminded me that it was 9 years ago LAST Tuesday.
* It was 2,825 days ago in front of our closest friends and family, Michelle and I were married and partied and feasted. That's the important thing.
* I have now lived 457 days longer than my Dad did, boy was his life way too short.
* I have 4,605 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred days here or there, like I said I love what I do and who knows when I would retire.
* The next Backyard brawl where we beat Pitt's ass in Football is only 1,213 days away. Kick some Panther butt.....HARD
* 271 more days until Phil steps to center stage again for Groundhogs Day. I'm loving our Spring weather that we have been having.
* 255 more days to go until my Goodbye 2019 Blog is posted, where I relive the previous year through what was posted right here in my blog. Would you believe over 1/4 of the year is over with already?
* There are 232 more shopping days left until Christmas 2019, you have plenty of time to prepare but lets enjoy the now and not worry about December.
* My next Anniversary of my 21st Birthday will be in 208 more days, this should be about my 35th Anniversary of it.
* There are 91 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our Eighth Wedding Anniversary together, seems like only yesterday.
* 61 Days until I jump on an Airplane and head to the left coast. San Diego here we come. I think Michelle is planning her festivities including swimming in the Pacific.
* There are 46 days until the start of my Second favorite season. SUMMERTIME!!!!!
* I have written 5,629 blogs in the 14 1/2 years since I first tested this thing called blogging out.
* No Drone flights this weekend as of press time, been a little bit too busy with the new segments.
* I still need a new impossible project, maybe my next impossible project will be to find another impossible project.
* Michelle's Company is kicking butt. They are really growing and nailing some big contracts. They should know soon about the big one, and it is a big one.
* Ice is still in the shop getting repaired, Pearl is going to have to have her windshield replaced soon.
* Yes I am still pre-writng my weeks blogs on the weekend. I have such a busy schedule anymore, you have to set aside time where I can write and give it the most thought.
* Michelle is thinking about traveling back home this weekend for Mother's Day. I'll be here holding down the fort and working.
* I'm STILL converting some old VHS tapes to Digital Format for Trish. I really need to get back on this as I am such a procrastinator.
* Have yourselves a great day.
* Hi ho hi ho