Links

Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Tuesday's Tidbits

* The three day holiday weekend is over (two days in my case), now it is time to start a new shorter work week. It is Tuesday and I still can't think of a better reason to do a tidbits.

* It has been 20,267 since I first showed up on this rock, using my new math that makes me still 21 years old.

* It has been 5,490 days since I graduated from WVU with a Degree in Geography and a couple minors. Time goes by fast as it seems like it was only yesterday I was at WVU.

* 4,091 days ago Michelle and I had our first date together, she is still with me despite the bad movie that I picked.

* 3,315 days ago I proposed to a very special lady in our backyard at 4:00 in the morning.

* It was 2,846 days ago in front of our closest friends and family, Michelle and I were married and partied and feasted. That's the important thing.

* I have now lived 478 days longer than my Dad did, I guess once you reach that milestone it brings it all into perspective.

* I have 4,585 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred days here or there, like I said I love what I do and who knows when I would retire.

* The next Backyard brawl where we beat Pitt's ass in Football is only 1,192 days away. I miss playing Pitt, I honestly do.

* 250 more days until Phil steps to center stage again for Groundhogs Day. I'm loving our Spring weather that we have been having.

* 234 more days to go until my Goodbye 2019 Blog is posted, where I relive the previous year through what was posted right here in my blog. I guess I should get back to writing some kind of meaningful content.

* There are 208 more shopping days left until Christmas 2019, you have plenty of time to prepare but lets enjoy the now and not worry about December.

* My next Anniversary of my 21st Birthday will be in 187 more days, this should be about my 35th Anniversary of it.

* There are 70 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our Eighth Wedding Anniversary together, seems like only yesterday.

* 40 Days until Michelle and I jump on an Airplane and head to San Diego for a week. I guess one of our featured speakers will be Jane Goodall which is going to be an interesting listen. This is the 50th year for ESRI and they are planning on making it a special one, so glad this will be my first one.

* There are 25 days until the start of my Second favorite season. SUMMERTIME!!!!!

* I have written 5,651 blogs in the 14 1/2 years since I first tested this thing called blogging out.

* No drone flights this weekend.

* I still need a new impossible project, I'm a person who likes to be working towards something that takes an effort. I found my Grandfathers Music Catalog (by chance), I found my Brother, through some work, now I just need a new challenge.

* Hayley and Tyler made it back from Alabama after vacationing there for a week. They went to the Hangout Festival again, this was their second trip to there.

* Speaking of Hayley and Tyler, they are both talking about moving to Washington PA to be closer to Tyler's son Luke, who he shares joint custody with.

* I do have to say that it was nice to have a couple of days off this weekend. Not having to run around frantically all weekend and also getting everything else we do done.

* You know Softball season started a month ago and we have yet to make it onto the field this year. Been rained out twice and they moved yesterdays game because so many people play Memorial Day Tournaments and travel that they rescheduled it.

* I'm STILL converting some old VHS tapes to Digital Format for Trish. I really need to get back on this as I am such a procrastinator.

* Have yourselves a great day.

* Hi ho hi ho

No comments: