* Monday is over with, staring at a Tuesday.
* It has been 20,260 since my birth, it was just a mere 21 years ago if you know how to do proper math.
* It has been 5,483 days since I graduated from WVU with a Degree in Geography. I am Mr Geospatial.
* 4,084 days ago Michelle and I had our first date together, she is still with me despite the bad movie that I picked.
* 3,308 days ago I got down on one knee and asked Michelle to be my wife.
* It was 2,839 days ago in front of our closest friends and family, Michelle and I were married and partied and feasted. That's the important thing.
* I have now lived 471 days longer than my Dad did, his 74th birthday was yesterday and I hope everyone enjoyed my little video of him I shared.
* I have 4,592 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred days here or there, like I said I love what I do and who knows when I would retire.
* The next Backyard brawl where we beat Pitt's ass in Football is only 1,199 days away. Sounds like the two schools are negotiating as well.
* 257 more days until Phil steps to center stage again for Groundhogs Day. I'm loving our Spring weather that we have been having.
* 241 more days to go until my Goodbye 2019 Blog is posted, where I relive the previous year through what was posted right here in my blog. Would you believe over 1/4 of the year is over with already?
* There are 218 more shopping days left until Christmas 2019, you have plenty of time to prepare but lets enjoy the now and not worry about December.
* My next Anniversary of my 21st Birthday will be in 194 more days, this should be about my 35th Anniversary of it.
* There are 77 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our Eighth Wedding Anniversary together, seems like only yesterday.
* 47 Days until Michelle and I jump on an Airplane and head to San Diego for a week. I'll be at the GIS Wonderland and Michelle will be exploring beautiful San Diego.
* There are 32 days until the start of my Second favorite season. SUMMERTIME!!!!!
* I have written 5,644 blogs in the 14 1/2 years since I first tested this thing called blogging out.
* No drone flights this weekend.
* I still need a new impossible project, maybe my next impossible project will be to find another impossible project.
* I tried calling Gary this past weekend, but no answer. I haven't spoken to him in a while and was wondering how he was doing.
* Something tells me that I am going to be taking some time off this coming weekend, Holiday weekend and all.
* Hayley and Tyler are still down in Alabama, they will start heading back probably tomorrow night.
* With the University gone, and locals Seniors having graduated this past weekend, it's the final week of school for the kiddies pretty much. The last day is next Tuesday, but lets see how many show up..lol
* I'm STILL converting some old VHS tapes to Digital Format for Trish. I really need to get back on this as I am such a procrastinator.
* Have yourselves a great day.
* Hi ho hi ho