Links

Sunday, May 19, 2019

Sunday

Here I sit in a quiet household, amazing with four cats here this morning, I'm sitting here watching some TV and collecting my thoughts for the day. My butt will be going back to bed very soon. I'm not sure if my day is quite ready to start yet. I did prevent my cable box from resetting this morning, so my TV is still on, I guess that's a good thing and an accomplishment for the day.LOL

Working once again today, I did have a bit of an incident yesterday when I dog took a chunk out of my leg yesterday afternoon. Got me pretty good on the right upper thigh, fortunately I was wearing Jean Shorts and I think that absorbed the majority of it all. Worst part was it was like six dogs that most were pretty docile, but one bulldog for some reason didn't like me being there. The property owner quickly secured them and put them all inside, I didn't know the extent of the bite until I left. I then had to drive like 10 miles out of the way to some place that actually had a cell phone signal to call my supervisor to let her know of the incident.

I would like to wish our friend Trish a very Happy Birthday today. We haven't seen her in a while and have been invited over next Saturday for a cookout. I'll be working but may try to stop over later in the day as I have yet to see Arron and Makayla's baby Adalynn.

I have pre-written the week day blogs for the week, don't expect too much. Busy schedule and you just have the time you would like to spend doing them, so you tend to rush them.

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: