Saturday, May 04, 2019
Saturday Morning Ramblings
It's going to be a busy day for both Michelle and Me, I'm traveling down south once again to work for RTI and Michelle is going into her office in Fairmont to help a class they are holding finish up and then she's going to the Vet's to work. It's going to be a busy day for both of us.
A few updates since I write my weekday blogs on the weekends:
* Softball Season starts Monday at 6:00 for our Senior League. Looks like we have the first game of the season and we will once again be sponsored by Whitetail Crossing. The team has transformed since its initial inception, but the core is still together and the boys of summer are back. Note to self, dig our Softball gear this weekend.
* Ice is still in the shop being repaired. A wheel flew up and took out the drivers side back door a few weeks ago, Center Service Auto Body is on the job, hopefully it shouldn't bee too much longer.
* All the approvals are in, I am now officially going to the 2019 ESRI Users Conference in San Diego. This is the big Conference that is held every year. It's the Mecca of GIS where we all converge on to San Diego for a week. This will be my first of hopefully many trips out there as this is where all the innovation is in the world of GIS. I have bought my plane ticket, was able to find Michelle tickets on the exact same flights both out and back, have my hotel booked and my car reserved for the week. It's now official.
* Heart felt condolences go out to my sister Kim, she lost her Yorkie yesterday morning as Brandi was preparing to have surgery. Kim was very close to Brandi and I called her last night to offer condolences. Losing a pet, a companion is very difficult especially when you are as attached as these two were.
* I had someone call me yesterday about a Full Time job in Tampa. It would have been a little bit of a pay raise, but I'm happy right where I am at the moment. I like the people I work with, the familiarity with the data and the need for my services. Plus with what I make for RTI it would have been a complete Push, then you have to consider Michelle's career as well. It's nice to feel wanted though.
Have yourselves a great day today.
Hi ho hi ho