Links

Wednesday, May 08, 2019

Hump Day

Here we go again, the middle of the work week and I'm trying to come up with content for a that is not a beginning or ending to a week, not a theme and not a live weekend post. It's the day I struggle with the most....usually.

Has anyone noticed that traffic is much more bearable around town? The Majority of the undergrads have left, and with Commencement coming up this Sunday, it's all going to come to a head very soon. The dorms are already cleared out, now we're just waiting to hand out degrees and telling everyone to proceed to the next stage of your life.

What does this mean for those of us who live close to campus, less traffic, congestion and driving headaches.

You know I used to hate to see them go and loved to see them come back. I think I have now officially flip flopped as I hate to see them come and love to see them leave =). Maybe that just means I'm getting older and am more like Jeff Dunhams puppet Walter.

Have yourselves a great day

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: