Links

Friday, July 14, 2017

Big Ole Hairy Traveling Friday

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend and a Big Ole Hairy Friday.

Well for me it is the start of a stretch of out of town working. I'll be heading out early this morning and traveling South to Charleston WV to work for a few days. By a few days I mean I am planning on being back on Monday evening so I will be there the entire weekend working.

There was a possibility that I was going to have to travel this week, well with so much student housing that occupy my sections here in Morgantown, I'm being sent to where I can be more effective while things pretty much sit idle here in Morgantown waiting for either students to return or people to return from vacations.

I can't really go into any details about where I will be working, but I will be staying in Charleston, don't know if I will venture downtown, but you never know I just may venture down to the Capital one early morning to possibly grab a few pictures.

Have yourselves a great day today.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: