* Monday is once again behind us and we are looking straight down the barrel of a Tuesday, it's been a while so I guess that I am long overdue for a tidbits.
* It has been 19,573 days since I made my first appearance here on this earth, been going strong ever since.
* I graduated from WVU 4,797 days ago.
* Michelle and I went out on our first date 3,398 days ago, it was a horrible movie but my life was changed forever from that wonderful evening.
* 2,622 days ago I got down on one knee and proposed marriage to my wonderful wife Michelle, obviously she said yes. =)
* It was 2,159 days ago that we partied down in front of our closest family and friends as we exchanged our marital vows.
* I've still got around 5,263 days to go until I retire, it's still a long ways away, but that number keeps getting smaller and smaller.
* In 1,901 days WVU and Pitt will once again do battle on the gridiron. There is a house that has the countdown on Willowdale road running on their front windows, they may need to update their sign.
* There are 351 more days to go until Spring of 2018. Spring is by far my favorite season of the year.
* In a mere 213 more days, Phil will take center stage and pretend that his groundhogness will predict the next six weeks worth of weather.
* There are 180 days to go until my Goodbye 2017 Blog is written and published. It's going to be an interesting one this year.
* There are 174 days left to do your Christmas Shopping, Walmart can't be too far away from putting their Christmas stuff up.
* The next Anniversary of my 21st Birthday will take place in 150 more days. I'll be turning 21 again this year.
* 95 days to go until Michelle and I make a trip to the Springs Festival.
* We are 33 days away from our sixth wedding anniversary.
* There are but 16 more days to go until Mountainfest, we've had our tickets for a while now.
* This is blog number 4,909 for me. Coming on 13 years and I'm getting very close to the milestone of 5,000 blog posts.
* Nothing new on the brother search, but what else is new?
* There are 383 names in the Hall Family Tree and that number needs to go up, I didn't do too much work on it this last winter.
* Calvin and Jeannetta are are going to have their WV Bridal shower next weekend at the Wadesville FD.
* I think Michelle and I are going to be firing up the smoker this morning, ribs are on our menu for the evening.
* It's the 4th of July!!!! Year ago by my Grandfather's Sister Hazel, who did a lot of geneology work, she determined that Lyman Hall ins my Great-Great-Great-Great-Great-Grandfathers Brother. Yes my family is partially responsible for today.
* Michelle and I are both off today.
* I get to meet my third Secretary of Energy on Thursday, I've met Steven Chu, Ernest Moniz and now Rick Perry is coming to Morgantown Thursday afternoon.
* I may be traveling next week for RTI, being that 90% of my respondents here in Morgantown are students, we may take advantage of them being gone and me traveling to the southern part of the state for a few days.
* Have yourselves a great day today, fire up the grills!!!!!