Links

Friday, July 21, 2017

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend and a Big Ole Hairy Friday.

Well I will once again be in my NETL office this morning for a meeting and to complete a task. I should be there about half a day and then I will be off for he rest of today and probably tomorrow. Not doing any RTI work today nor do I have plans on going out tomorrow as so Michelle and I can go and enjoy WV MountainFest this evening and tomorrow. We bought the full three day passes this past February when all the musical acts were announced.

On tonight's schedule, Hank Williams Jr will take center stage this evening and we plan on being there. I saw him years ago at the WVU Coliseum and this will be Michelle's first time seeing him.

They are anticipating large crowds this weekend, so if you are traveling around town, give yourselves a little bit of extra time to get to where you are going (more than usual) and please pay special attention to all the two wheeled vehicles that will be visiting us the next few days.

Have a great day

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: