Links

Saturday, July 08, 2017

Saturday

Here I sit on an early Saturday Morning, May and Gracie are here visiting and Michelle is happy as all can be. I'm up early, as is everyone else collecting my thoughts for the day and surfing around the net.

I'll be heading out into the field later this morning doing some more field work for RTI. I'll be working so close that I can see my segment from the front porch and could literally walk there. I don't know how much luck I'm going to have because it is basically all student type housing.

I'm still waiting to see the group picture that we took at NETL when Secretary Perry visited. WE took a large group picture and somehow I am up front with everyone. Shelly Moore Capito did walk over and introduce herself to me, so I did get to meet her. Rick Perry was probably 5' away from me in the group picture, so I'm not going to be a hard guy to find when the picture is released..lol

No other plans this weekend for Michelle and I, no road trips planned or any events this weekend. However we will be busy the next three weekends with events planned. Mountainfest, which bought tickets for in January is in two weeks and my 35th High School Class Reunion follows the week after that and even the weekend after that we will be traveling for Jonny's 4th Birthday Party up in Ellwood City that we plan on attending.

Have yourselves a great day today.

No comments: