Links

Monday, July 17, 2017

Still in Charleston

Here I am still in Charleston but there is light at the end of the tunnel. I'm down here working for my fourth and final day doing field work for RTI, I'm coming home this evening so I get to see my baby this evening.

It's been a nice trip, semi-productive but I would have liked to have seen better productivity. Most of the places I have visited have been back woods gravel roads type places and so far I have encountered some of the nicest people in the world.

Today there is a movie premiere that is of some interest to me. The movie Families Like Yours finally makes its Premiere after a little over a year of trying to get it financed and released. It's a movie about Gay Couples who have children and raise them. Am ex GF of mine and her wife are one of the featured couples and there is a segment on her, Chris and their triplets who are now entering their sophomore years at Cornell University. I'll update everyone when it's fully released and on the net.

Have yourselves a great day today, Michelle I'm coming home.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: