Links

Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Hump Day

Well I am back at it again today doing some field work for RTI as I did yesterday. I'll also be spending my morning at NETL to do a request that was submitted while I was out. So I will be working both places today and we'll see how that all turns out.

I'll be doing field work once again tomorrow as well and will be back in the NETL office on Friday for a meeting. You can't say that I have been bored the past week or so...lol

I did get home Monday night and our two house guests of the canine persuasion had went home from their visit. Hayley finally came and got May and Gracie, so we are back down to having a couple felines running around the house exclusively to terrorize everything. Well at least one of them, Peanut is full of spunk and Sophie is getting old.

Have yourselves a great day today.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: