* Monday is once again behind us and we are looking straight down the barrel of a Tuesday, can't think of a better reason to do a tidbits.
* It has been 19,580 days since I made my first appearance here on this earth, been going strong ever since.
* I graduated from WVU with a degree in Geography 4,814 days ago.
* Michelle and I went out on our first date 3,405 days ago, it was a horrible movie but my life was changed forever from that wonderful evening.
* 2,629 days ago I got down on one knee and proposed marriage to my wonderful wife Michelle, obviously she said yes. =)
* It was 2,166 days ago that we partied down in front of our closest family and friends as we exchanged our marital vows.
* I've still got around 5,256 days to go until I retire, it's still a long ways away, but that number keeps getting smaller and smaller.
* In 1,1894 days WVU and Pitt will once again do battle on the gridiron. We need to kick some Panther butt.
* There are 344 more days to go until Spring of 2018. Spring is by far my favorite season of the year.
* In a mere 206 more days, Phil will take center stage and pretend that his groundhogness will predict the next six weeks worth of weather.
* There are 173 days to go until my Goodbye 2017 Blog is written and published. It's going to be an interesting one this year.
* There are 167 days left to do your Christmas Shopping, Walmart can't be too far away from putting their Christmas stuff up.
* The next Anniversary of my 21st Birthday will take place in 143 more days. I'll be turning 21 again this year.
* 87 days to go until Michelle and I make a trip to the Springs Festival.
* We are 26 days away from our sixth wedding anniversary.
* There are but 9 more days to go until Mountainfest, we've had our tickets for a while now. I'm wanting to see George Thorogood again, I think Michelle wants to see Hank Williams Jr
* This is blog number 4,916 for me. Coming on 13 years and I'm getting very close to the milestone of 5,000 blog posts.
* Nothing new on the brother search, but what else is new?
* There are 383 names in the Hall Family Tree and that number needs to go up, I didn't do too much work on it this last winter.
* Calvin and Jeannetta are are going to have their WV Bridal shower this weekend at the Wadesville FD. I actually got it right this week.
* There are three days during the year that there are no professional sports played in the USA No MLB Baseball, no NFL Football, No NHL Hockey and no NBA Basketball. Tonight is the MLB All-Star game, so those three days were yesterday, today and tomorrow.
* Paul Koon has talked to me about combining the Friends and Family Picnic and the Koon/Newbraugh Reunion. It's something to think about.
* Having a great quarter so far doing field work, heading back out again today.
* Go National League.
* Have yourselves a great day today
* Hi ho hi ho