Links

Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Hump Day

Well that is two days under our belts, now if we just get up and over this noon time hump it'll be all downhill as we work towards another fun filled weekend.

The picture that you see is from Secretary of Energy Rick Perry's visit to Morgantown last Thursday. I'm the bald guy in the white shirt on the front right of the picture, so I was pretty close to all the VIP's so to speak. It had rained that day pretty consistently but the weather held off long enough for us to get the picture taken. The cameraman was on a crane next to my office and we were all in front of the Federal Building.

I'm off work today from RTI, unless someone calls me and wants me to conduct an interview with them. You never know though, I may go out and try to wrap up an unsuspecting interview or two though.

Have yourselves a great day today and make the very most of it.

No comments: