Links

Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Hump Day

That is two days behind us (three for me) and a couple more ahead of us, now it's just a matter of getting up and over this noon time hump and it'll be all downhill as we are working towards another fun filled weekend.

Big Weekend coming up for me, my 35th year (wow am I getting old) High School Reunion is Friday and Saturday. Friday is just a simple mixer at Whitetail Crossing and Saturday is the full fledged reunion in two parts. The first is a picnic at Coopers Rock followed by an evening get together once again at Whitetail Crossing. On my Senior League Softball Team, I think there are six of us on our team and one or two others from our class spread out among a few other teams.

Not sure if I am going out to work for RTI today, I'm either going out today or tomorrow, one of the two and I'll be off the other day as well as the weekend as I'm waiting for students to return to Morgantown so I can actually knock on doors and have someone answer...lol

Have yourselves a great day today and make the very most of it.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: