* Well the Christmas Travel weekend is over with, the Monday following that is overt with, must be a Tuesday so you know what that means.
* I know you guys have missed this count, it has been 19,371 wonderful days since my birth. Depending on if you use the traditional 365 day or my own invention of the new and improved 905 day calendar to determine my age, let me just help everyone by stating that I am still 21.
* There have been 4,594 days that have gone by since I Graduated from WVU, it's amazing how quickly time goes by.
* It was 3,195 days ago that Michelle and I went out on our very first date together, she's still around so I must be doing something right for the first time.
* It has been 2,419 days since I proposed marriage to my wonderful wife, I enjoy each and every day that I get to spend with her, even if it is for only a few minutes.
* We are in day 1,956 of Marriage, I am one lucky guy and I thank my lucky stas each and every day to have had such a wonderful person come into my life.
* I have about 5,466 or so days to go until my retirement giving the current rules for retirement give or take a few hundred here or there and depending on how I feel.
* There are only 2,104 days to go until the Backyard Brawl in football takes the field once again. I was hoping for a WVU Pitt Bowl matchup, but I'm patient.
* There are but a mere 353 more days to go until I celebrate yet another anniversary of my 21st Birthday. The day I say thank you to about 240 people on Facebook one by one.
* There are 298 more days to go until we once again attend the Springs Festival, but we may take a trip up to that area
* Our next cruise is 271 days away. We both really like the cruise we take and the ports of call that we visit, hence why we keep repeating this same cruise. When you find something you like, why change it. Half Moon Cay is my favorite place I have ever been to.
* There are only 236 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our Sixth Wedding Anniversary together. I am the luckiest man in the world.
* There are 193 more days to go until Calvin and Jeanetta's Wedding next June, she has put together this very informative website for everyone to use. You guys are under 200 now.
* My favorite season of the year is a mere 97 days away when Spring 2017 finally arrives. I'm ready for the warm weather, the birds a singing and and the smells of springtime.
* My buddy Phil the Groundhog takes center stage in 51 more days when he forecasts the weather on Ground Hogs Day. I think I need to send him a few cases of liquor.
* I have 18 more days to go until my Goodbye 2016 blog is written, where I relive the previous year based on what has been written right here. Damn, I better get ready to start writing that as it is coming up.
* If you are planning your Christmas shopping, you have 12 more days to go until Christmas. Michelle has ordered the Hot Sausage for Cjristmas eve and our ugly sweaters are ready to go.
* This is my 4,691st blog that I have written for George's Journal in the now 12 1/4 years that I have been writing it. That is a lot of thoughts as well as a lot of words that I have typed in for everyone to read.
* No work yest this fall on the Hall Family Tree, as soon as things slow down a little bit I'm going to start working on that again.
* Nothing new on the brother search, the DNA tests returned a few second cousins and beyond, but nothing close to a brother.....yet. I still have faith that something, sometime and someday will turn up.
* It is getting time to start planning the 4th Annual Friends and Family Picnic for 2017. I'm thinking about reserving the space for around the same time as last year if it is available.
* I'm starting to figure out the 360° camera for Facebook, I just have to use an iPhone ap and it works great. What I do still have to figure out is formatting it and editing it for Youtube.
* WVU basketball still holds the #1 Position in the Saragrin Ratings at the time I am writing this.
* Have I ever mentioned before that I Hate Snow!!!!!....A Lot.
* Have yourselves a great day and make the very most of it.
* Hi ho hi ho