Links

Saturday, December 10, 2016

Saturday

Here I sit yet once again on a quiet Saturday Morning, Hayley and Josh are up in their room and I'm up collecting my thoughts for the day, finding Sammy and surfing the net. Something or another is playing on the Television in the background, but I'm not really paying attention to whatever it is.

Due to us traveling back to Ohio tomorrow, we will be doing our Sunday chores and a little Christmas shopping today. It'll start off this morning as we already have our menu planned out for the week as we head to the grocery store to do the weeks shopping. Hopefully I can get some kind of Artisan Bread at Phoenix Bakery as the bread I usually get is not scheduled for today.

It is a bit chilly out this early morning, probably why Sammy is hiding in a stocking above the fireplace that is going. 24° is just a bit colder than I like, heck 70° is colder than I like, but then again I'm an "I Hate Snow" kind of guy and that includes the cold weather that comes with it.

Have yourselves a great day today and make the very most of it.

No comments: