Links

Thursday, December 01, 2016

Photo Flashback Thursday



Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out, time to look at some of the 30,000+ photos that I have stored on my computer. Little lost moments in time that I either captured with a lens, scanned or just stole from some place on the internet. I like to find just one and post it up and recall or relive the picture to the best of my ability. Sometimes this is a pretty easy task and sometimes it's not that easy, one thing it has always been is a whole lot of fun.

This weeks pic just goes back to a few months ago, about ten or so. I was on travel for my regular job as the ESRI Federal Users Conference and I was staying in Arlington, VA. This picture was actually taken on my balcony of my room that I stayed in. Just down the street from my left shoulder is Arlington National Cemetery and the Pentagon just beyond that. I took this picture before I left for the first day of the conference.

Hopefully I will get a chance to return to the 2017 Conference in February, my guess is that this will happen but we don't know anything for sure yet. Maybe this year I can stay in DC at the Government rate since it is on their dime. =)

Have yourselves a great day today.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: