* Christmas 2016 is now behind us, all the gift are given, I've shopped for next years wrapping paper and we are all ready to restart the count till next year. Tidbits here we come.
* I know you guys have missed this count, it has been 19,385 wonderful days since my birth. Depending on if you use the traditional 365 day or my own invention of the new and improved 905 day calendar to determine my age, let me just help everyone by stating that I am still 21.
* There have been 4,608 days that have gone by since I Graduated from WVU, it's amazing how quickly time goes by.
* It was 3,209 days ago that Michelle and I went out on our very first date together, she's still around so I must be doing something right for the first time.
* It has been 2,433 days since I proposed marriage to my wonderful wife, I enjoy each and every day that I get to spend with her, even if it is for only a few minutes.
* We are in day 1,970 of Marriage, I am one lucky guy and I thank my lucky stas each and every day to have had such a wonderful person come into my life.
* I have about 5,452 or so days to go until my retirement giving the current rules for retirement give or take a few hundred here or there and depending on how I feel.
* There are only 2,090 days to go until the Backyard Brawl in football takes the field once again. I was hoping for a WVU Pitt Bowl matchup, but I'm patient.
* There are 363 more shopping days left to go until Christmas 2017, it may be a little early but hey, someone has to do the countdown.
* There are but a mere 339 more days to go until I celebrate yet another anniversary of my 21st Birthday.
* There are 284 more days to go until we once again attend the Springs Festival, I'm itching to go up there again soon if not to the other Amish Country.
* Our next cruise is 257 days away. We both really like the cruise we take and the ports of call that we visit, hence why we keep repeating this same cruise. When you find something you like, why change it. Half Moon Cay is my favorite place I have ever been to.
* There are only 220 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our Sixth Wedding Anniversary together. I am the luckiest man in the world.
* There are 179 more days to go until Calvin and Jeanetta's Wedding next June, she has put together this very informative website for everyone to use.
* My favorite season of the year is a mere 83 days away when Spring 2017 finally arrives. I'm ready for the warm weather, the birds a singing and and the smells of springtime.
* My buddy Phil the Groundhog takes center stage in 37 more days when he forecasts the weather on Ground Hogs Day. I think I need to send him a few cases of liquor.
* I have 4 more days to go until my Goodbye 2016 blog is written, where I relive the previous year based on what has been written right here. I've got a real good start on it and getting ready to write the second half of the year, so watch here for it.
* This is my 4,707th blog that I have written for George's Journal in the now 12 1/4 years that I have been writing it. That is a lot of thoughts as well as a lot of words that I have typed in for everyone to read.
* No work yest this fall on the Hall Family Tree, as soon as things slow down a little bit I'm going to start working on that again.
* Nothing new on the brother search, the DNA tests returned a few second cousins and beyond, but nothing close to a brother.....yet. I still have faith that something, sometime and someday will turn up.
* I do have about 99% of my goodbye 2016 blog written, I do have to say this has been a bad year for celebrity deaths as George Michael passed away Christmas Day.
* Next on mine and Michelle's agenda is to get ready for St Louis, I'm, probably going to write all of next weeks blogs this week and then just add to them as I see fit.
* Anyone ready for Spring yet?
* Have I ever mentioned before that I Hate Snow!!!!!....A Lot.
* Have yourselves a great day and make the very most of it.
* Hi ho hi ho